Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Music: "Clique"/ "The Boys"


The first new song comes from the G.O.O.D Music family, "Clique" is one of the many singles that has been released from the groups upcoming album Cruel Summer, which is dropping later on this month. The song features Kanye West, Big Sean and Jay-Z. This is yet another hot single that is being played all over the radio, which is only making the album even more highly anticipated. 


The next new single is from Nicki Minaj, her new single "The Boys" features Cassie and will appear on a re-released version of Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. I can honestly say I don't know what the song is about, but if I had to guess I would say it's about guys not loving properly. Nonetheless I found myself liking the song, especially Cassie's part. It makes for a good club track, and the song has already reached the top of the charts on iTunes. With this being a YMCMB and Bad Boy mesh up I can see a real glamorous video coming real soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment