Friday, October 12, 2012

Rihanna: Unapologetic

I know I'm pretty late, but Rihanna is gearing up to release her 7th studio album, which she officially named this past week. Along with releasing the name of her upcoming album she also released the cover of her upcoming album as well. Her new album Unapologetic will be released on November 19th. The first single off of her album is "Diamonds", which was released about two weeks ago. So far the song has made such as big buzz. Aside from Rihanna's music making headlines she has also recently been linked to her ex boyfriend Chris Brown. I usually don't do the gossip thing, and I am more focused on the music. However, there's a lot of good publicity that can come with this album and I can only imagine how things will be for Rihanna within the next month. She just might pull a Lil Wayne and go platinum within a week, only time will tell.  


No comments:

Post a Comment