Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Music: "Dance Alone"/ "Wildest Dreams"

Those of you who really know me, knows that I love Keke Palmer and she is now back with a new single. Her new single "Dance Alone" follows her leading track "You Got Me" featuring Kevin McCall. This song is off of her upcoming album, which is currently untitled and has no release date as of yet. The track was produced by Harmony, who produced her previous track. She recently shot the video, where you see her trying to get the guy she finds attractive to dance with her at a party. The video will be released on on August 27th. 


BTS Footage: 

After releasing the official music video for her leading single "Put It Down" featuring Chris Brown, Brandy is already getting started with her second single off of her upcoming album Two Eleven, which is set to be released on October 16th. I personally feel like this song better suites her, although I kind of liked her first single I feel like it was a little too youthful for her. The video was directed by Hype Williams and it confirmed my original thoughts about the song being youthful for her. However, her second single "Wildest Dreams" seems to be more of the Brandy I've been used to hearing, and I think the song suites her well and I love to hear her rifts in any song that she does. The song was produced by Sean Garret and The Bizness.

No comments:

Post a Comment