Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First Real Interview

This past weekend I went out to Miami to visit my cousin before I go off to college next week. Right now my  major is Music Performance, it's no secret I want to be a singer. However, with all of my studying and training over the past couple of years I'm still not good. If you've seen my cover videos on youtube then you know what I'm referring to. That's why I wanted to continue studying music in college, but a degree in music is not going to guarantee me a future within the music industry. So I decided when I return to campus to officially begin my college journey I would rather be a Mass Communications major and minor in Music Performance because I don't want to completely give up on trying to sing. Aside from being a singer I also have the dream of hosting 106 & Park and interviewing some of my favorite stars. I look up to personalities such as LaLa Anthony, Ryan Seacrest, Wendy Williams and a few others. So I'm hoping to achieve both dreams within my life, so to test out my interviewing skills I interviewed my cousin who just happens to be an up and coming fashion blogger out in Miami and here is the finished product. 

1 comment:

  1. You should have your own tv show... like oprah or tyra. Did you send in an audition tape for 106 nd Park??

    ReplyDelete