Saturday, February 4, 2012

Music Video: Olivia- "Walk Away"

This past week Olivia released the official video to her single "Walk Away". If you watch Love & Hip Hop on VH1 like I do, then you've seen her perform this song at several functions. Not only that, but you would of seen her make the decision not to take record deal she was offered from EMI. There are many people who look for Olivia to fail, or they just say she should give up. However, I want to see nothing but her succeeding and achieving all that she is striving to reach. Looking at her struggle on television only makes me more fearful, because she is someone who is extremely talented and she is having one of the most difficult times trying to be recognized for what she was born to do. In some kind of way I feel everything she is saying when it comes to her music, when you continually try and work your ass off and in the end there is nothing to show or you don't get the results you expected. I think it could be that her and I share the same birthday (February 15th), but I'm still rooting for her to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment