Tuesday, February 21, 2012

90's Make A Comeback

Last month I mentioned SWV coming back with a new music video (pictured above) as well as a new album. The first single off of their first album in over 15 years is "Co-sign". What I like about this music is that they're not trying to fit in with the current state of the music industry. They've stuck to the form of good feeling music that has made them into the group that they are today. I may not be a grown woman, but I do get the grown woman in love kind of vibe from this song and video. I just feel like everything is just RIGHT about the direction their going in for their comeback. 


Jon B is also back with some new music. I didn't even know he was coming out with new music until I came across his new music video "Only One" on worldstarhiphop. I don't know too much, but the song was produced by Will Wernick. The video was also directed by Will Wernick, the track is off of Jon B's album entitled Comfortable Swagg. 


No comments:

Post a Comment