Friday, May 27, 2011

Favorite Looks of the Week

I know people are sick of me talking about Keri Hilson, but I don't care. Recently Auntie Keri (my name for her) hasn't had too many great looks, so when I seen her on the white carpet at last Sunday's Billboard Music Awards I knew I had to post this and make her number one. The yellow & turquoise blended together so well, and her makeup goes well too.

Beyonce has been the main topic for the past week. Just in case you don't know Beyonce will be taking over the entire summer, and I know some grammy nominations will be involved for the 2012 Grammy's. Last week Sunday she took over the Billboard Music Awards. She did this killer performance of her song "Run The World (Girls)" that was so inspirational to me. She also recieved the Billboard Millenium Award. It must feel really great to be Beyonce.


Another great look from this week was Melanie Fiona's look on the carpet at the Shine on Sierra Leone 5th Annual Fundraiser. It's something about her look that I like, but I can't put my finger on it. I believe she does laid back looks so well, because this outfit is not dressy. However it's not to dressed down, whatever is going on I like it.


This week was the premiere for the new movie X Men: First Class, and one of the stars of the movie Zoe Kravitz looked nice on the carpet. She also showed off a new hair color, which looks great on her. Zoe is one of those actresses that makes a simple look, look beautiful and doesn't make it seem simple.

Other favorites outside of events:

Anyone who knows me knows I have the biggest crush on Tyga. Recently he was out in Japan & he twitpic'ed this picture and I had to grab it because he just looks great to. Good thing he had this Supreme hat on though, because I'm not a big fan of his new honey brown hair color. I still ♥ him though.


I haven't posted anything about Monica & Shannon Brown in awhile, but the last post I did do on them just happens to be in the top five here on It's Whatever. Since then the two have gotten married & began their lives together as husband & wife. Earlier this week Monica tweeted that her and Shannon just made six months of being married. I know the two are currently planning a big official wedding that includes both of their families and friends. I just ♥ this two together.


Devin Thomas is a player for the NY Giants and I just needed to post this picture because he looks AMAZING. This is a picture from his new fitness calendar that comes out this fall. For those who watch Fantasia's reality show on VH1 Fantasia For Real, knows that Devin was the leading guy in her "Bittersweet" music video. Also seen on the show was behind the scenes of the video and he asked her out but she turned him down. I really wish she hadn't because. . .just look at him & that should be enough said.

1 comment:

  1. Keri looked great, and I Devin Thomas should have asked me out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete