Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cali Swag District: "I Really Live It" (Bring It Back Freestyle)


Everyone that knows how to dougie has learned it from Californa group Cali Swag District. Today the group released a video for their song "I Really Live It" over Travis Porter's "Bring It Back" beat. The group is currently going through hard times because earlier this week their member/brother M-Bone (far right) was shot and killed. No one currently knows anything, but I pray that some answers are found soon because the violence is really GETTING OUT OF HAND. Everyone is so concerned with the world ending and dying, but they don't even have to worry about that because everyone is killing each other and ending each other's world. It really makes my stomach turn when I hear of yet another death due to a senseless act of violence. I hope justice is served. Cali Swag District is nominated for Best Group at this years BET Awards so good luck to them, and their debut album is set to be released later on this year.


Cali Swag District members C-Smoove & JayAre speaking with TMZ earlier this week on M-Bone's death
R.I.P M-Bone "(

UPDATE:
M-Bone was finally laid to rest yesterday (5-27-11)


No comments:

Post a Comment