Friday, March 25, 2011

NEW VIDEOS: "One Night Stand"/ "My Last"

This was a great week in music. On Tuesday Chris Brown's new album F.A.M.E was released, and it's one of the hottest albums out right now. And lots of new videos were released, two of my favorite videos come from both Keri Hilson and Big Sean.
This first video comes from Keri Hilson. I like to call her Auntie Keri, because everyone knows how much I love her and I say her and I are related musically. So the first video comes from Auntie Keri. The third single off of her sophomore album No Boys Allowed is "One Night Stand" featuring Chris Brown. In my opinion this is the second best song off of the album. This first best song is "Beautiful Mistake", which I hope she does a video to *crosses fingers*. I of course love the video, this was something that I never expected. Especially because her and Chris have a mini dance scene. It's nothing really big however, although many people are saying she is copying off of Chris's and Ciara's 2008 BET Awards Performace. Personally I think people should just shut the hell up. Ciara is Ciara and Keri Hilson is Keri Hilson. That still doesn't stop the fact that this video is hot.



The next video comes from up and coming G.O.O.D Music artist Big Sean. The last post I actually did was to this song, and five days later the video is released. I honestly think this should be my new theme song, or at least become my theme song when I finally make it in music. "My Last" is on Big Sean's debut album Finally Famous.



No comments:

Post a Comment