Saturday, March 19, 2011

Gail Scott: "Jack N Jill"



I so LOVE being introduced to new music and new artist. This weeks new artist is Gail Scott and her first single is "Jack N Jill". I was up late one night on concreteloop.com  they had posted Jill Scott's song "Jack N Jill". I listened, I liked and an idea for a new post was born. It turns out one of my classmates actually knows Gail Scott personally. She was the one who told me she is associated with singer Tokyo Diiva (Bad Girls Club theme song) and Unique. Before I began working on this post I had to educate myself of course. From my research I learned that Gail Scott is also known as Scotty. She is 19 years old and she is a native of the Bronx, New York. She is signed to JeepBoyz Entertainment, Universal Motown and her debut album Tuff is expected to be dropping this summer. I also took it upon myself to check out her youtube channel, she is a really great vocalist. Not only that but she is one of those artist who has her own style and I really do admire her style.

Gail Scott's first single "Jack N Jill"



Gail Scott's Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iamGailScott
Gail Scott's Twitter: http://twitter.com/TUFFSCOTTY

No comments:

Post a Comment