Sunday, March 20, 2011

Can You Say G.O.O.D Music?

One of the hottest songs out right now is "My Last" by Big Sean ft. Chris Brown off of Big Sean's debut album Finally Famous. If you couldn't tell by the title of the post Big Sean is signed to Kanye West's G.O.O.D Music Group. The song is basically about living life to the fullest. After working so hard to reach your goals within life, you gotta live every moment like it was your last. I mean it's only right, thats the position I'm trying to reach within life. I really wish I had more to say about this song, but I honestly really don't. I guess the better the music the more speechless I become. The video to this single was recently shot, so I can predict that the video will be on the 106 & Park Top 10 countdown very soon.


What do you think of the song?


BTS Footage of  "My Last" video shoot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment