Friday, March 11, 2011

Chris Brown: F.A.M.E


Forgiving All My Enemies is the meaning behind Chris Brown's new highly anticipated fourth studio album F.A.M.E. After everything that has happened in the past Chris is deciding to forgive those who had turned their backs on him through trying times. With new music, a new girlfriend and new look. He is gearing up for the March 22nd release of his next album. I'm personally excited for the release of this album because lots of music has been leaked from the album in this one week alone, and I must say the music is really great. However I knew the music would be great. With the release of his mixtapes In My Zone, In My Zone Pt.2 and Fan of Fan (joint mixtape with Tyga) Chris showed that he was still talented and no matter what he would continue to provide his audience with great music, and he has yet to disappoint. There are three songs in particular that I find to be my favorite. When March 22nd arrives I will be purchasing F.A.M.E.

F.A.M.E album cover, make sure you pick up your copy March 22nd!

This song is "She Ain't You" off of the upcoming album, this is my favorite song so far. This has an obvious Micheal Jackson feel, as well as a 90's feel. I must say the 90's was the highlight of Hip Hop and R&B. We need more music like this, so this song is two thumbs up.

This song is "Paper, Scissors, Rock"  featuring Timbaland and Big Sean. Timbaland has to be one of the best producers of our generation and I like the beat of the song. Therefore this songs recieves a thumbs uwell.

This song is "Bomb" featuring new rapper Wiz Khalifa, this song is hot and I can just image how big this song is going to be.

This official music video to Chris Brown's first single "Look At Me Now" ft. Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne


2 comments:

  1. I love that "She ain't you" has the MJ "Human Nature" beat! LOVE IT for that alone, lol.

    I think I will be coping this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am downloading this now, I have to get Jennifer Hudson album too.

    ReplyDelete