Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Music Videos: "Ayo"/ "FourFiveSeconds"

Chris Brown & Tyga recently released the music video for their single "Ayo", which appears on their upcoming album Fan of a Fan. The album is the followup to their 2010 mixtape Fan of a Fan, and this project is definitely way OVERDUE. Needless to say, from the albums cover and the music video, Chris and Tyga are definitely going with a 90's theme this time around. Fan of a Fan the album releases on February 24th. 


Check out the music video & more when you continue. . .




Rihanna recently released the music video for her latest single "FourFive Seconds", featuring Kanye West & Paul McCartney. I've listened to this song several times as I tried to force myself to like it, but unfortunately it didn't work. As much as I love Rihanna it just won't connect with me. However, I'm definitely excited to here more new music from Rihanna

Check out the video below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment