Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kanye West Performs "All Day" At The Brit Awards

For the past two weeks Kanye West has been making me a very happy person. Last week after his interview with The Breakfast Club over at Power 105.1 I began to look forward to new music from Mr. West. In the interview he talked about being happy to actually work on new music again, and he even dropped a few names of artists he's been in the studio with. This week he premiered his new single "All Day" at the 2015 Brit Awards, and I must say I am absolutely loving it. With a dope song and a dope performance to match I can't be mad. As the anticipation continues to build I'm starting to look for that release date on Kanye's next project.  

Check out the performance below: 


Check out his Breakfast Club interview when you continue. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment