Wednesday, January 28, 2015

When The Beat Drops #19: Whitney Movie Review, TLC Kickstarter Project, Lil Wayne Mixtape & More

On this weeks video of When The Beat Drops, I talk about the Whitney biopic that premiered on Lifetime last weekend and my true feelings on the film. I also talk about TLC's Kickstarter project as they look to fans to help them fund their final album. I then move on to Dawn Richard's recent interview with The Breakfast Club and I do a little review on her recent album Blackheart. I switch things up and talk about Lil Wayne's latest mixtape Sorry For The Wait 2 and his current relationship with Christina Milian. I end things off my talking about Jennifer Lopez's new Complex Magazine cover and feature.


Check out the video when you continue. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment