Wednesday, January 14, 2015

When The Beat Drops #17: New Music Releases, Sevyn Streeter & B.o.B's Relationship, Empire Review & More

On this week's video of When The Beat Drops, I talk about some of the new music released since the start of 2015. Kanye West, Ne-Yo and LeToya Luckett are all included. I then move on to talk about K. Michelle and her new upcoming tour My Twisted Mind. I then switch things up to talk about Tinashe as she graces the cover of the latest music issue of V Magazine. I then get into some relationship news and talk about Sevyn Streeter and B.o.B as a couple as well as the new music Sevyn has coming our way. I end things off with talking about Fox's new scripted series Empire starring Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard, and the music featured on the show. 


Check out the video when you continue. . .



1 comment:

  1. can u tell me about your makeup in this video?

    ReplyDelete