Saturday, March 24, 2012

Trey Songz: "Sex Ain't Better Than Love"

This week Trey Songz dropped the music video for his current single "Sex Ain't Better Than Love", which has been all over the radio while he is currently on his Anticipation Tour with Big Sean. I think that this has to be one of his best videos just for the simple fact that you get to see him act out a relationship, and I find it to be extremely cute and it would be something I would like to have one day. Many people probably didn't even care to pay attention to his video because he is supposedly gay or bisexual now. These assumptions were made because of a tweet he made on twitter, about finding beauty in both sexes. I missed that tweet on my timeline, but I have my own theories as to what he meant by that if he did say that. However I'm sure that eventually everyone will be back on his dick once it's time to drop a new album, and that's how it works with our society so it is what it is. I like the video though.


No comments:

Post a Comment