Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sabi- "Wild Heart"

Sabi is back with her own solo music, and if you've been a reader of my blog then you would of read my post on The Bangz back in July of 2010( http://princessjade94.blogspot.com/2010/07/bangz.html). She was one half of a California based group called The Bangz. However things were turned upside down when Ella Ann the other member of the group was shot back in 2009. I don't know Ella Ann's current condition, but since then Sabi has been doing a lot of solo work. Since then she's worked with Britney Spears and Cobra Starships and many other artist. She now has a single out called "Wild Heart" and I absolutely love the song. Going based off of her work from being part of The Bangz, she has grown so much. I don't know if this single is for an upcoming album, but I do know that the song has been featured on a few previews for a few television shows. I don't think The Bangz are still a group, but Sabi is doing great as a solo artist in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment