Saturday, March 24, 2012

Natasha Mosley

I've been waiting to introduce you all to Natasha Mosley for a minute now, and I have no idea as to why it has taken me so long. I first heard and seen of her on worldstarhiphop where all of her cover videos were being posted. The first cover video I watched of her I was like "damn she can really sing". That of course made me feel bad about the kind of voice that I have, but the more videos that were posted online the more I couldn't help but love her. She has a sweet powerful voice for such a small person. If your a constant 106 & Park viewer like myself than you seen her music video to her first single "Pretty" ft. Gucci Mane on their New Young Stars week some time ago. She is an Atlanta native and she is currently signed to Iso Music Group. Her latest single "Tattoo" features Young Money rapper Tyga. There isn't too much information on her out there as of right now, but I did however find a few of her mugshots. However her criminal past is not my concern, I'm more focused on her musical career, but I am glad she chose the recording studio over a jail cell. 


No comments:

Post a Comment