Sunday, December 25, 2011

Not Saying I'm Rihanna Navy, But. . .

I'm not saying that I'm Rihanna Navy, but these past few months I've come to my senses and started listening to more of Rihanna's music like I used to when she first hit the industry. I kind of find some similarities between her and I. I'm not saying that I'm complete rebel and I do what I want. I have however loosened up these past few years and expressed myself more than I have ever done before. Not to mention some of her music that she has been making I can some what relate to. I also think that Rihanna is such a great artist and has such a wondeful fan base for someone who is not a top notch vocalist like artist such as Beyonce or Jennifer Hudson. Nonetheless she's been able to sell her product (her music) to her audience with the voice that she has. That kind of motivates me in some kind of way, but I still need to improve my voice. However, I still hope I get somewhere within the new year. Ever since Rihanna started promoting her latest album Talk That Talk, I've been interested in the tracks released so far. With "You Da One" being my favorite, I think I'm gonna use my Christmas money to purchase her album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment