Friday, December 9, 2011

Jessie J: "Casualty Love"

I don't want to sit here and say I've been sleeping on Jessie J because I've been aware of her talent from the first time I heard "Price Tag" this past summer. I even did a post on her. Although I haven't been sleeping, I haven't been paying enough attention to her. This afternoon someone posted a video of her singing her song "Casualty Love" (the acoustic version) on Facebook and all I thought was "why I don't know this song". Not to mention she was singing the hell out of the song, so it only made me question even more. Although I kind of feel a little ashamed that I am just now finding out about this song I don't feel too bad. I enjoy the feeling of "oh I didn't know" more than the feeling of "I already knew that". Especially when it comes to music because I love when I learn something new everyday. To end this story, I put the song on my iPod and I've been listening to it ever since.  


Jessie J singing the acoustic version of "Casualty Love" 

No comments:

Post a Comment