Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Videos: "Workout"/ Thinking About Forever"/ "Skyscraper"

This video is exactly how I imagined my entire summer, but it never happened.


I was so excited when this video came out because I wanted to here her sing it live & I must say her vocals are just wonderful. I really want to do a cover to this song, I've been practicing so hopefully I go through with it. I'll keep you guys posted (=


I'm so glad to see Demi Lovato again, and most of all I'm glad to see her doing music. Although I miss her show Sonny With a Chance on Disney Channel I know she needs to do whats right for her. The strength within this song comes straight through and inspires anyone to keep going despite other peoples wants. I also love that Demi is now one of the editors of Seventeen Magazine. So far I learned from her that "Love is Louder than the Pressure to be Perfect".

1 comment:

  1. Trust me I wish my summer went just like that but it didnt happen for me too..!

    ReplyDelete