Friday, January 20, 2012

New Video: "Stupid Hoe"- Nicki Minaj

Today Nicki Minaj released the video for her first single "Stupid Hoe" off of her sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which was set to be released February 14th (day before my birthday). However, her release date has been pushed back to April 3rd. I'm not saying this song is directly pointed towards Lil Kim, although that's what everyone is saying or at least their hoping that it is. I on the other hand am tired of these two and their fake ass beef. No one will really know Nicki's intentions of this song unless they were in the studio with her when she recorded it, or if she tells them herself. If the song is directed towards Kim I hope she becomes the bigger person and gets her career back on track and ignore the jabs being thrown her way. If anything this song should be directed towards actual stupid hoes, because there are still stupid hoes unfortunately in 2012. The only things I like about this video is the different lip colors and the straight hair wigs that she wears. What I don't like is the high note she tried to hit, I'm one who hates to judge another person's vocals, but for her that last note wasn't working. Either or the "female weezy" (something I wouldn't claim) is still relevant and has a new album coming real soon.


Speaking of Lil Kim, around the holidays she released a promo picture of herself via twitter. She released the photo to give her fans a sneak peek on what to expect from her in the new year. I really hope 2012 is the year she gets back on track and she gets her crown back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment