Saturday, January 14, 2012

Everyday Struggle

Today I had an audition for NYSSSA (New York State Summer School of the Arts), I really did not want to do the audition because I felt that I wouldn't do good and plus my excitement for this program had died down last year. However I still wanted to do my best for the audition whether or not I was accepted. I'll admit that I believe I sung the song pretty well, however my audition went down hill when the sight singing came into play. I wish I could do that part over. Now that I'm home I've been watching videos of my favorite singers singing live for the past couple of hours. I cried like 5 times already, I've just been wondering when would my dreams come true. Right now I want to do another video on my youtube channel, but my last one was such as disaster I'm stopping myself from doing so. The song I really want to do is "Casualty of Love" by Jessie J, however the vocals aren't everything right now. If I can't live out my dreams than I don't know what I'll do. 

Out of all the videos I watched, this video of Beyonce singing "Halo" at a hospital in Singapore was the best. Her vocals are so AMAZING, I hope to achieve half of the greatness that she already has, if not even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment