Monday, September 14, 2015

Jade Ashley's Summer 2015 Playlist

By now it is no secret that the summer has officially come to an end. However, before the cold weather completely hits us all I just wanted to run down some of my favorite songs from this past summer. Therefore, I decided to compose my own playlist of some of the hottest songs that represent the summer of 2015. Each song a part of this list will definitely make you remember this summer in particular as they all have gained a numerous amount of popularity. 


Check out what songs were added to my playlist below. . .


1: Chinx ft. Meet Sims "On Your Body"

2: Fetty Wap ft. Drake ( original ft. Remy Boy Monty) "My Way

3: Fetty Way ft. Remy Boys "679

4: Drake "Back to Back

5: Beyoncé "7/11

6: Future "Trap Niggas


8: Rich Homie Quan "Flex

9: T-Wayne "Nasty Freestyle

10: 2 Milly "Milly Rock

11: J Cole “Wet Dreamz

12: Meek ft. Nicki Minaj & Chris Brown “All Eyes On You” 

13: Jeremih “Planes"

14: Tink "Million

15: Rico Richie "Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment