Thursday, April 9, 2015

When The Beat Drops #26: #TidalForAll, iHeart Music Awards, Summer Jam 2K15 & More

On this weeks video I talk about the new music streaming service Tidal owned by Jay-Z and other multiple musical artist and the impact they plan to have on the music industry. I also talk about some of my favorite performances from last weeks iHeart Music Awards, which took place in LA last week. I then move on HOT 97's annual Summer Jam concert as this years lineup was released this week. Switching gears I talk about Ciara's latest album Jackie as she revealed the album cover and the tour dates for her Jackie Tour going down next month. I then end things off with a new duo making their way into the industry by the name of DumbBlonde


Check out this weeks video when you continue. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment