Thursday, March 12, 2015

When The Beat Drops #23: Chris Brown Baby Drama, ATL 2 (The Movie), Empire Update & More. . .

On this week's video I talk about Chris Brown allegedly being the father to a 9 month baby girl and the drama it's caused with his current relationship. I also talk about what's been going on Fox's new hit show Empire, as well as the latest news with one of the shows stars Jussie Smollett. I then talk about the latest on ATL 2, as the cast members shared photos from the set. I then switch things up and talk about the latest with Bobbi Kristina's situation and her boyfriend Nick Gordon going on Dr. Phil to do a tell all interview. I end things off with Keyshia Cole and the drama going on between her and her estranged husband, Daniel Gibson.


Check out the video when you continue. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment