Monday, July 1, 2013

New Music Video: K. Michelle "V.S.O.P"

Last month K. Michelle released the first official single off of her debut album from Atlantic Records. Since then "V.S.O.P" continues to do great numbers on iTunes and on the charts. This amazing song finally has a visual and the video was shot in Harlem, NY by well known video director Benny Boom. 


I almost forgot to share my experience with you guys. Last month I had the opportunity to attend a K. Michelle show at the Highline Ballroom here in New York City. When I tell you that K. Michelle can sing her ass off and can definitely put on a show, please believe me when I tell you so. I also had the chance to hold a brief conversation with her at the end of the show during the meet and greet. I told her how inspiring her show was and how I promised to work my ass off in my voice lessons this summer as I transitioned back into singing. It was so amazing to see an artist who truly loves to sing put on an amazing show and that is something I truly wanted to do. In response, she told me to keep working and keep pushing forward and to not let anyone distract me. Hearing that from her really motivated me, I am currently struggling in my voice lessons, but I do however have faith that things will become better and I will eventually live out my dream. 








No comments:

Post a Comment