Wednesday, July 11, 2012

NEW Music Video: Hello Girls "Beep Beep"


If your a daily viewer of BET's 106 & Park like myself than you may have seen Megan Good in a music video where she was the artist. Awhile ago I heard about her and her sister being in a girl group, but because I seen no promo, heard no music or nothing I just ignored it. Then they popped up on 106 this week with their new video. I always feel like I should be the last person to judge a artist because I spent four years in high school studying music & my voice sounds like shit, and I'm getting no where vocally. I will say I did kind of get that vibe of modern day Pussycat Dolls as they were on the show, but when the video was over I was lost for words. It's about two days later and I'm still kind of lost for words, I can say I don't want the song on my iPod. 

PLEASE SHARE HONEST OPINION ON THIS SONG & MUSIC VIDEO, BECAUSE IDK!

No comments:

Post a Comment