Saturday, October 29, 2011

Keri Hilson's Third Album Prediction

While I was catching up on notes for school I entered a Keri Hilson mode and I began to think about what her next album would be like. This past week she visited 106 & Park and she confirmed that she would be hitting the studio soon to record her third album. She says that she has so much she needs to let out and she will be expressing it through her music, and some people might not even like her next album. That just made me even more excited for her new album to come out. She is still contemplating whether not she should do another video from her sophomore album No Boys Allowed. That's when I began screaming "Beautiful Mistake" at the television because that's my favorite song on the entire album. Looking back on both her debut and sophomore albums she has done an incredible job over all. I love her first album In A Perfect World because that of course was her introduction to the entire world. That album had nothing but good songs, and her vocals were amazing. Her second album No Boys Allowed, wasn't as good as her debut album then again  an artists best work is always there first album because that's what helps them gain their fan base. I'll admit that I didn't like all the songs on the album, but I like the attitude of the entire album. After Keri's comment regarding her third album I'm more anxious than ever, I wonder if she'll address the haters that constantly give her neck. I myself personally go on blogs and see people talking badly about her, but yet she's still featured on their blog *coughs theybf.com*. Only time will tell, I hope she lives within the studio for the next few months so the album can get here quicker. 




No comments:

Post a Comment