Monday, January 7, 2013

New Music: "I Like It"- Sevyn Streeter


My first music post of 2013 and I am totally in love with this song. Today's new music comes from Atlantic Records new artist Sevyn Streeter. Many people may know her from her former group Rich Girl, but as of right now she is a solo artist signed to Atlantic and she is also apart of Chris Brown's CBE Entertainment Group. For the past couple of years she has been known for writing for other artist. She has been writing with Chris Brown for the past three years and was featured on his single "She Ain't You" off of his F.A.M.E album, as well as various songs off of his Fortune album. Last week she stopped by 106 & Park over in LA to drop off the video to her first single "I Like It". As a surprise Chris Brown stopped by as well and I think this is the best new video to be on the show this year thus far. From the hair and make up, to the wardrobe and choreography. I've personally have been listening to this song back to back for the past couple of days, so I'm only looking forward to more music from Sevyn Streeter this year. 






No comments:

Post a Comment